- Reels: 5
- Winning Lines: 9
- Coin Values CAD$/$/£/€: 01 to 0.10
- Max Coins per Line: 10
- Max bet per spin CAD$/$/£/€: 22.50
- Wild Symbol: Yes
- Scatter Symbol: Yes
- Bonus Game: Yes
- Free Spins: Yes
- Progressive: No
- Software: Microgaming
Six Acrobats from Microgaming is an Oriental-themed slot that features “mind blowing stunts from the six acrobats”. Each character has their own special skill, whether that’s throwing ninja stars or spinning a string and ball. With the prospect of winning up to 390,000 coins there’s some serious prizes at stake here. The action takes place on a standard 5×3 board, one that’s set on a stage as if you were watching a proper circus performance. There’s a lot of red including a series of red lanterns that sit either side of the reels, as is often the case with Asian-themed slots. The animations are a particular highlight; any time you match three or more symbols, the character will perform their special move in one smooth motion.
Traditional symbols form winning combinations only at the active lines.
- At least three same icons have to be situated next to each other from left to right, starting from the first reel.
- Payoffs are calculated by multiplying the bet per line by special indexes from x2 to x1500, provided by the rules for each of the possible combinations.
- Wild symbols play pivotal role in determining your fate; with wild symbols providing a 5x multiplier in the base game, there’s ample opportunity for picking up big wins here. Once free spins come into the equation, those wins are bolstered exponentially.
- Play your cards right, or rather roll your reels right, and you’ll be the happy recipient of 25 spins.
- In terms of setting your bet levels, the coin size can range from .01 and given that this is a slot with 9 paylines, that makes the minimum 0.09 bet. You can, as mentioned, set a max bet of 22.5 coins per spin.
Symbols and other features
Six Acrobats video slot has basic symbols, Wilds, Scatters and free spins with increased payouts. The scatter symbol is rendered as some sort of Asian winged goddess. Trigger free spins and a series of spotlights will illuminate the stage before your spins kick in.
Every time a scatter symbol appears on the board, you’ll be granted an additional free spin. There are also more of those multipliers with the aid of wilds to look out for that are delivered during free spins. The number of spins you have left and the value of the multiplier you’re awarded is clearly displayed above the board along with your total win value. It’s possible to enjoy a multiplier as huge as 25x at this stage of the game. Bets move between 0.09 and 22.50, with every payline in play.
Grab the grandest prize of all when you land five wild symbols on a payline. These appear as the game’s logo and the moment you achieve this feat you’ll be rewarded with a flurry of golden coins raining all over the screen. This is aptly described as a Super Big Win.
You get free spins when you landing three or more of the scattered acrobat symbols anywhere in view for which you will receive the following:
- Three Scatters – 15 free spins
- Four Scatters – 20 free spins
- Five Scatters – 25 free spins
Any wins during this round will be multiplied by 5x unless the wild symbol is involved in which case it’s 25x. Each scatter symbol which lands during this feature will award one more free spins to add to the total.
As said above when you land Wild symbols in any position, they will substitute all of the symbols except the Scatter symbol. That’s not all, when you complete a win with a Wild symbol during the base game, your wins will be multiplied by 5x. When a Wild symbol completes a win during the Free Spins feature, the win will be multiplied by an unbelievable 25x. Scatter symbol wins will multiply by the initial bet. Scatters pay in any position and they will add to the payline wins and you get a chance to win the amazing 390,000 coin jackpot.