- Reels: 5
- Winning Lines: 40
- Coin Values CAD$/$/£/€: 0.01 to 2.50
- Max Coins per Line: 0.40
- Max Per Spin CAD$/$/£/€: 25
- Wild Symbol: Yes
- Scatter Symbol: Yes
- Bonus Features: Yes
- Progressive: No
- Software: Microgaming
Peek-a-Boo is the online slot from Microgaming. Many of us do remember that while at kindergarten or nursery class we used to play Peek-a-Boo and learnt how people can vanish simply by moving out of our range of vision. Similar to that game Peek-a-Boo slot, has a junior ghost-hunter theme, as a small child armed with a spook-zapping ray gun is one of this title’s many wacky features. The rest of the symbols used to fill the four-symbol-high reels are sweeties – toffees, liquorice all sorts, chocolate coins and other assorted candies. This slot should not be played if you are currently on a diet.
The number of pay lines available is fixed at forty in this ghost zapping 5 x 4 reel slot game with 1024 ways to win The coin size can be anything from 0.01 to 2.50. Your wager is automatically multiplied by forty for each spin. Once you’ve made your selection, you are ready to venture in this game.
Peek A Boo online slot has some awesome features including free spins and bonus rounds and a Jackpot. You are rewarded if you stick at it in this game as you wait to fill up that all-important ghost meter
- Win up to 100 000
- Way wins are awarded for left to right adjacent symbol combinations
- Wins awarded in the base game are multiplied by the bet per line
- Wins awarded during free spins are multiplied by the ways bet
- The wild symbol replaces all other symbols on the reels
- The wild is stacked on all reels during the base game, and super stacked on reels four and five during free spins
- There are 40 lines during the base game
- All wins are awarded from left to right and are multiplied by the bet per line
- The number of lines wagered is fixed
- There are 1024 ways to win in free spins
- These wins are awarded for left to right adjacent symbol combinations and are multiplied by the ways bet
- Multiple winning combinations are awarded per way
Base Game Rules
- The High 1 symbol can zap one ghost per reel on reel three
- Zapped ghosts get stored in the ghost meter, and adds to the free spins starting win
- Collect ten ghosts and trigger ten free spins
- You can be awarded up to 13 free spins
- The number of ghosts collected is equal to the number of free spins awarded
Special Symbols and Features
The ‘Peek-a-Boo’ symbol acts as the wild symbol here. It substitutes for all other symbols, and appears stacked four symbols high on all reels during normal play. When it comes to any free spins you win, the ‘Peek-a-Boo’ symbol becomes ‘super stacked’ on reels four and five.
The junior ghost buster if appears anywhere on the central reel then he will zap any ghosts that appear on the reels, at a maximum of one per reel. Each ghost that is zapped is captured and fed into the ghost meter on the right hand side of the screen. The meter rises one space for each ghost that is zapped, and once you have returned ten ghosties to the netherworld, you are awarded ten free spins.
During free spins things if you manage to acquire the same symbol on reels one to three, but not on reels four and five, then you’re granted a ‘spooky respin’ in which reels four and five will respin to give you a chance of completing the five-in-a-row. The same thing will happen if you complete four-in-a-row – reel five will respin in the hope that you can complete the five symbols.
Peek a Boo comes with a maximum jackpot prize of 10,000 with maximum in cash as 6000. The lowest possible winning payout in this slot is 5x your coin size for three liqourice allsorts or love heart sweetie symbols. The jackpot in normal play is for five ‘Peek-a-Boo’ logo symbols. This will win you 1,000x your wager.