If you are looking for some big wins then its not only lotteries like Powerball or Mega Millions to play and win but also certain slot games offer you huge prizes. All you need is to join online casino and play progressive jackpot slots. These slot games are video format and offer lottery-sized payouts to lucky winners.
One most popular slot game from Microgaming is Mega Moolah that has had a jackpot worth over $20 million in the past. For those punters who are looking for a 8 figure prize pot to win the you have to play the most popular jackpot casino game Mega Fortune.
As these games can be played for only $0.25 a spin, many seasoned players believe there is better value in the casino rather than spending $5 on a lotto ticket or up to $10 on an instant win game. Also the welcome bonus and no deposit bonus awarded at online casinos add value to your bankroll as well as game play.
How To Play Mega Fortune Slot?
- Mega Fortune and Mega Fortune dreams are the slot games from NetEnt in Canada that offer 8 figure prize pots.
- Mega Fortune offers luxury as it showcases a lavish millionaire’s lifestyle, which is rather appropriate as that is what you would become if you’re a lucky mega jackpot winner.
- Besides its progressive jackpot it has additional bonus features which can also produce marvelous payouts in their own right.
- Mega Fortune is a 5-reel, 25-payline progressive jackpot video slot.
- All you need is to select the bet level, range from 1 to 4, that you want to play.
- Choose your coin value (0.01 – 0.50). Effectively, a coin value of 0.01 on bet level 1 is $0.25 a spin. For bet level 2, it’s $0.50, and so forth.
- Other buttons on the interface include autoplay and max bet.
- Once you’ve set your cost per game, hit the circular arrows to spin the reels.
- A yacht entering a harbour lined with palm trees sets the scene for this opulent slot. The outer casing of the reel set is encrusted with diamonds down both sides which highlight each of the 25 paylines. Inside, you’ll find a total of eleven symbols that epitomize wealth and substance.
The lower value symbols are cufflinks and rings marked with the playing card values J, Q, K, and A. For these; the maximum payouts range from 3x to 6x your total bet. A glass of cognac and cigar, a golden and diamond watch, a wedge of banknotes and a white limousine are among the other symbols. These gradually increase in value, with the limo paying 40x your stake for matching five on a payline.
The last three symbols are what set the pulse racing. A yacht is the wild, and that can substitute all other symbols (except for the scatter and bonus) to form winning lines. It is also the most valuable symbol. You get an eye-catching 400x your total bet if you land five on a payline.
Mega Fortune Free Spins
A bottle of champagne with two glasses beside it is the Mega Fortune slot scatter. This pays a cash prize when you get two to five symbols on the reels. However, you need three or more to trigger the Mega Fortune free spins feature. When this happens, you are asked to pick one of the scatters.
This will reveal the number of free spins and the win multiplier that you will get. The maximum is ten free spins and a 5x multiplier. It’s possible to win more free spins or get another multiplier if you land two or more scatters during this feature. With a 5x multiplier, you can win up to 2000x your bet if you get five yacht symbols.
The Bonus Game
Three or more bonus symbols in succession from the leftmost reel on a payline will activate the Mega Fortune progressive jackpot bonus game. This slot offers you the chance to win one of three progressives: Rapid, Major and Mega.
When the bonus game is triggered; the reels are replaced by the jackpot wheel. This contains three revolving cylinders. You start at the outermost cylinder, which contains stake multipliers and advance arrows.
If the wheel stops on an arrow, you progress to the next cylinder. This has multipliers, the Rapid progressive jackpot, and advance arrows. It is the same for the third cylinder, where you can win the Major jackpot. However, if the wheel stops on the advance arrow, you win the big one – the Mega Fortune mega jackpot!
Mega Fortune RTP – 96.00%
With an RTP of 96.00%, Mega Fortune is a rewarding game to play, particularly when you consider the potential of the mega jackpot, which has a record payout of more than 17.5 million euros.
How To Play Mega Fortune Dreams Slot?
- Mega Fortune Dreams slot has five reels and twenty paylines. In-keeping with nearly all NetEnt slots, Mega Fortune uses a bet level and coin value interface for determining your stake.
- Choose your preferred bet level; from 1 to 4.
- Select the coin value you want to use; between 0.01 and 1.00.
- As an example, bet level 1 and coin value 0.01 is $0.20 per spin. The maximum, level 4 and coin value 1.00 is $80.00 per spin.
- You can also select autoplay (10 – 1000 spins) if you want to sit back and watch the action without hitting ‘spin’ for every game.
- If you’re familiar with the original Mega Fortune, this slot is instantly recognizable. The setting is the deck of a Caribbean yacht with cocktails chilling on a table beside the reels. In total, there are 13 symbols used for this game.
- The first ten; ranging from diamond-encrusted playing cards and bottles of champagne to a designer clutch bag and a sparkling diamond ring, are standard symbols. You can get payouts between 0.25x and 100x your stake for match three, four or five of these on a payline.
Wilds & Re-Spins
The two palm trees on a desert island beach is the Mega Fortune Dreams video slot wild symbol. This can appear on any of the reels, and it substitutes all symbols, except for the scatter and the bonus symbols, to form winning paylines.
It is also the most valuable symbol, paying 250x your stake for landing five on a payline. Furthermore, if you get three or more wild symbols, the Mega Fortune re-spins feature is triggered. This locks the wilds in place while all remaining symbols spin again, giving you a second chance to win.
Mega Fortune Dreams Free Spins
This feature is another improvement on the original. The large blue diamond is the game’s scatter symbol. You can win between 10 and 20 free spins depending on how many appear on the reels.
3 scatters = 10 free spins
4 scatters = 15 free spins
5 scatters = 20 free spins
The free spins start with a 3x win multiplier. As more scatters appear on the reels during this feature, you’re awarded either a 1x or 2x multiplier increase, or 1, 2 or 3 extra free spins. The win multiplier can go up to 10x. That means it’s possible to win 2,500x your stake on any spin.
Land three or more bonus symbols anywhere on reels 3, 4 and 5, and you activate the prized progressive jackpot bonus feature. The reels are replaced by the Mega Fortune Dreams jackpot wheel. This is where you stand a chance to win one of the three progressive jackpots: Rapid, Major or Mega.
After hitting the spin button, the outer layer of the wheel will rotate; stopping on either a bet multiplier win or an advance arrow. If you progress to the centre, you’ll win the mega jackpot. To date, there have been multiple million dollar plus payouts, with the record standing at over $5.5 million, which was won in 2017.
Mega Fortune Dreams RTP – 95.90%
For a video slot that offers a potential multi-million dollar mega jackpot, the return to player (RTP) percentage of 95.90% is tremendous value. Furthermore, its medium volatility level provides a nice blend between semi-frequent payouts and sizable wins. These factors make Mega Fortune Dreams worthy of a spin.
Where to play ?
Play both these 8 figure prize pot slots at Play Now Casino Canada, PlayOLG Casino and various other Canadian friendly online casino.